Call for papers
The themes of the conference will cover (but not limited to):
- Hydrogen and Renewable Low Carbon Fuels
- Advanced Energy Storage
- Waste Carbon Resource Utilization
- Climate Policy and Finance
- Decarbonization and CCUS
- Smart Energy towards Carbon Neutrality
- Ecosystem Carbon Sink and Environmental Governance
- Green Building and Low Carbon City
31 May 2023 31 August 2023: Extended abstract Submission Deadline
Procedure for Submission
1. Two-page extended abstract for ICCN-2023 should be submitted online to the submission center of ICCN-2023. （https://iccn-2023.sjtu.edu.cn/Passport/Login ）
2. Please use the following template when preparing your Extended abstract.
Publication in Journal
Selected high quality papers from ICCN-2023 proceedings will be further reviewed and published in the journal Carbon Neutrality (https://www.springer.com/journal/43979).